9th February 2015, 10:10 AM
Posts: n/a

Can I study in abroad if I have completed my 12th from NIOS?

I want to know i done my 12 from nios can i study in abroad or not?

What should I do if not?

9th February 2015, 01:27 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,807
Default Re: Can I study in abroad if I have completed my 12th from NIOS?

Yes, you can study in Aboard even if you have completed your 12th standard from NIOS. To study any bachelor degree in Aboard, first you have to complete SAT exam. After completing SAT exam, you can apply for admission at your selected list of universities.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad? 6 6th September 2019 06:45 PM
What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad? 1 5th May 2017 12:20 PM
How to study M.Tech Biotechnology in abroad? Which entrance should i take to study in abroad? 2 28th April 2016 08:29 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: