29th November 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any recognized university if completed 12th Science from NIOS?

hello
I have passed 12th science from NIOS board
Now I want to get admission in any recognized university
can NIOS student take admission in any recognized university?????
kindly let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  2. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  3. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  4. How to get admission in IP university after doing 12th from NIOS?
  5. Can I get admission in DU after getting 42% from NIOS?
  6. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
  7. Is it possible to appear in 12th NIOS Board exam if completed 12th CBSE but haven't got admission in DU?
  8. Can I get admission in VMMC college of IP university after doing 12th from NIOS?
  9. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  10. Can I go to Amity University after passing NIOS 12?
  11. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  12. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether 12th NIOS certificate has any value?
  14. Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student?
  15. Can i get admission in MBBS college(Government) with 47% in NIOS 12th science
  16. Am I eligible for admission in D Pharmacy after clearing 12th from NIOS?
  17. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  18. Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?
30th November 2014, 06:34 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Can I get admission in any recognized university if completed 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, students of NIOS Board are eligible to get admission in any recognized university after completing 12th standard. But candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of such colleges or universities. National Institute of Open School(NIOS) is a recognized National Board by Government of India like other National Boards and has an authority to conducts Secondary, Senior Secondary and Higher Secondary examinations.
So, if you have completed 12th Science from NIOS Board then you are eligible to get admission in any recognized universities for graduation courses.
30th November 2014, 08:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any recognized university if completed 12th Science from NIOS?

Yes, you can get an admission in any university/college, even if you are a NIOS student. There is no much difference between NIOS and regular students, just the NIOS students are getting a certificate through Open schooling. So, they are equal to all regular students. So, the universities will also offer admissions to the students, which have completed their 12th from NIOS. So, you are definitely eligible for an admission.
29th July 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

can I study B. tech Computer in UTTARAKHANDA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY after passing 12 science from NIOS board from Nepal ?
pliz help me to clearify my confusion ..
thanks in advance..
31st July 2015, 11:18 AM
pointer01

NIOS is a National Institute Of Open Schooling. NIOS Board is a open schooling board in which there is no need to attend the regular classes. That why people thinks that is has less value but, it is not true. NIOS has same value as the other board of India. NIOS is highly reputed and recognized of India. You can easily get admission in Uttarakhanda Technical University. If you want admission in B.Tech then, you must satisfy the following criteria-
You must have 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as the main subjects in class 12th. Your must have obtained 50% aggregate in class 12th.
31st July 2015, 05:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can get admission to any recognized University as NIOS is a recognized Board and you will have no problem in getting admitted to a recognized University.
You can study the course of your choice after you have passed 12th Science from NIOS.
28th March 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

can a student get admision in b.b.a in sambalpur university after pasing sr secondary science from nios without passing in physic
19th March 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply get admission for University Degree in Telangana State, after completion of 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?