10th September 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?

Hello Friends,
I haven't study Hotel Management in my 12th standard. I am a Science student and I have got 50% in my Board exam. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  2. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  3. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  4. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  8. Which is better to study among B.Sc(Computer Science) and Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  9. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  10. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?
  12. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  13. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  14. Can I go to BHMS after scoring 49% in 12th science
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  17. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
13th September 2015, 04:02 PM
pratibharashpa

Smile Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?

Science students are eligible for hotel management entrance exam and with 50%you can appear in the exam. NIHM organizes aptitude test every year. So, you can appear in that exam.
13th September 2015, 07:36 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?

The eligibility criteria for doing Bachelor of Hotel Management are as follows:-

-Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard in any stream.
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 50% marks in his/her 12th standard.

As mentioned above though you are from Science stream in your 12th standard it will be not a problem.

And you have scored 50% marks in your 12th standard which is the exact requirement for Hotel Management so it is also not a problem.

As you have satisfies both the conditions you are eligible for Hotel Management course.

So search for the best university or college near to you which is offering bachelors degree of Hotel management and apply for admission in that university/college.
14th September 2015, 10:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I haven't study Hotel Management in my 12th standard. I am a Science student and I have got 50% in my Board exam. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for BHM.But your age should be below 22 years.

Entrance exams are,

> IIHM Entrance Exam

> Under Graduate Aptitude Test

> Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

> Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)
14th September 2015, 08:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You only need to pass the 12th Board Examination from a recognized Board with a 50% aggregate and once you do that you are eligible for the course of Hotel Management.
The stream in Class 12 does not matter so you need to appear for the Entrance Examination for the course of Hotel Management and once you are able to crack it you will be eligible to get admission to the course of Hotel Management in the University of your choice according to your rank in the Entrance Examination.
17th December 2019, 11:16 AM
Sreerag. K

On the basis of your graduation, Yes you are eligible to apply hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?