8th March 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in KL University for Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?

Hi, I am willing to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in KL University. I am preparing for 12th Science Board exam from ISC Board. Kindly tell me I can get direct admission in Bachelor Degree in this University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  2. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  6. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study BHM after completing Diploma in Hotel Management?
  8. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  9. Possibilities to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?
  10. Can I go for hotel management after diploma in electrical field?
  11. Courses available to study for a candidate after 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completion of 12th Commerce?
  13. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  14. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  15. What are the career options available after completion of 12th PCB?
  16. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?
  18. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after completing BA?
16th April 2018, 07:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in KL University for Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?

Sorry, to say that KL University doesn't offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course. The list of courses offered by KL University are mentioned below :-

--> B.Tech
--> B.Arch
--> B.Sc. (Visual Communication)
--> Bachelor of Business Administration
--> BBA with MBA
--> B.Com (Hons.) in Accounting and Finance
--> B.A with Integrated IAS Coaching
--> Bachelor of Computer Applications in Cloud Technology and Information Security
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?