17th June 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BSc(Mathematics) admission in St. Joseph's College Devagiri with 77 marks in Mathematics and 76% in 12th Kerala Board exam?

Sir, I have passed my Higher Secondary from Kerala Board and scored 76% marks. I have scored 77 marks in Mathematics. I would like to know that I can get admission in St. Joseph's College Devagiri for BSc(Mathematics) course?

22nd June 2019, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Mathematics) admission in St. Joseph's College Devagiri with 77 marks in Mathematics and 76% in 12th Kerala Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed my Higher Secondary from Kerala Board and scored 76% marks. I have scored 77 marks in Mathematics. I would like to know that I can get admission in St. Joseph's College Devagiri for BSc(Mathematics) course?

Yes, you can study BSc Mathematics course in St. Joseph’s College Devagiri after completion of 12th with 77 marks in Mathematics under Kerala Board Examination. Those students who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination with Mathematics group are eligible to study BSc Mathematics in St. Joseph’s College Devagiri. Students who have studied Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Application, etc. with other combinations at Higher Secondary Examination are also eligible to study BSc Mathematics in St. Joseph’s College Devagiri. Candidates are admitted to the BSc Mathematics course on the basis of marks obtained in the HSE or equivalent examination (mathematics subject).
13th July 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Mathematics) admission in St. Joseph's College Devagiri with 77 marks in Mathematics and 76% in 12th Kerala Board exam?

What is the cut off for bsc maths in devagiri college in 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?