6th October 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Calicut University through merit list if secured 87.9% in 12th Board exam and scored 57 marks in Mathematics?

Sir,
I have got 57 marks in Mathematics in 12th examination. I have overall 87.9% marks in my Board exam. Can I get admission for B.Sc(Mathematics) in merit seat of colleges of Calicut University?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  2. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Education) if secured 54.87% in 12th?
  5. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?
  7. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  8. How can I do B.Com without Maths?
  9. Can I get admission in WBUT BCA if secured 56.77% in 12th Science and scored 30 marks in Mathematics and 64 marks in Computer Science?
  10. Can I get admission in Pune through merit basis ? I have scored 80% marks in 12th from UP board
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?
  12. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  14. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it difficult to get job if scored 58 marks in 12th Mathematics?
  16. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  17. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  18. Should I choose PCM to study in 11th standard if scored 80 marks in Mathematics, 76 marks in Science and secured 66% in 10th RBSE?
13th October 2015, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Calicut University through merit list if secured 87.9% in 12th Board exam and scored 57 marks in Mathematics?

For B.Sc Maths your maths marks in 12th will be considered for merit list. With 57 marks it seems you will have difficult time to get admission in this course. You might miss out on this course but have chance in other courses because you have a good overall percentage.

Calicut University is a reputed university and you might not get admission in a reputed college with this marks. It is better to apply for multiple courses because chances are less.
14th October 2015, 04:05 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Calicut University through merit list if secured 87.9% in 12th Board exam and scored 57 marks in Mathematics?

If you want to pursue B.Sc (Mathematics), then you must have scored well in your maths subject because your admission in B.Sc (Mathematics) will be based on the marks in Mathematics. But is seems that you have not scored good in mathematics. So, you may face difficulty in admission with this marks as Calicut University is a reputed University.
You can try for the other courses as you have scored good in aggregate or try in some different Universities for B.Sc (Mathematics).
12th August 2020, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission with 89% in devegiri for bsc mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?