1st December 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job after class 12th related to Accounts?

Hi, I am Arjun. I have taken 12th class exam this year. I am very good in accounts and I am doing part time jobs, because my father is expired and our financial condition is not good. Can I do job. Please tell me.

1st December 2017, 09:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job after class 12th related to Accounts?

You can get part time jobs or some back office jobs on the basis of class 12th qualification. But, according to my opinion, you must complete your Graduation in the relevant field to get a better job in the accounts field.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for better accounts jobs based on the ability and qualification.
1st December 2017, 10:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you may get a job after 12th, but, don't expect to get hired by a well reputed company. You may get a job in retail outlets and other shops. But, in order to get a job particularly in accounts field in a good company, you have to opt for further studies like graduation. After completing your graduation you will get lots of jobs in accounts field in reputed companies. If your financial position is weak, then you can complete your further studies through distance learning which will be within your tight budget.
2nd December 2017, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

These days class 12th is the minimum qualification and most the companies have even started to ask for graduation for even clerical jobs. Still you can apply for government jobs like SSC CHSL, steno, Postal assistant, NDA exam, SSC constable CAPF, etc.

In private sector, you can get job through reference, if you don't want to search for job. If you want to search for job on your own, then you need to be very well prepared for interview because most of the companies don't prefer class 12th candidates except in BPO sector.
9th December 2017, 11:39 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

yes you can get jobs after 12th related to Accounts , you have to apply for many examination which can provide you a good job likes banking sector , railways , postal , and many more.

The eligibility criteria for this exam s are as follows.

The candidates should be a 10th & 12th pass from a recognize university.
The age limit is 18 - 28 years.
The candidates should be unmarried (Optional) in some exams they used to ask.

For this all exams you have to prepare your self . you have to be strong in mathematics, English-Grammar , reasoning etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?