1st March 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Accounts job in Dubai with my current experience?

Dear sir,
I have compeleted my b.com in 2006 with 53%.currently working with manufacturing co. as Accounts executive from last five year.with this experience and graduation can a i get a accounts job in dubai or oman.even i heard there is no overseas job for female

3rd March 2014, 06:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get Accounts job in Dubai with my current experience?

As you have been working as an Accountant since past five years,you may surely get good number of opportunities in your Career.There are many opportunities for Female in overseas.You may apply for the various job positions such as Freelance agent,Account manager,Financial Analyst,Chief Financial Officer,Chief Accountant,Finance manager and more.As you are with the full of experience in your hands you are of course eligible and even can demand for the good salary in India or even abroad.

Before applying for any job,kindly go through the job description given to you.You must be responsible for various reports,updating and entering management personal accounts in Tally as well as website & DBP in Excel and more.You must need to assist the senior accounts who is superior to you with the preparation of the both mid-year as well as annual budgets.

As an Accountant you are responsible for the Sales invoicing and Receipt posting,Purchases,and maintaining the procurement register and sales also.You need to prepare the profit & Loss/Balance sheet in the Accounts finalization.Generally you need to submit balance sheet on or before 4th of every month.You must be able to coordinate with the auditors for completing the financial Audit report.You no need to worry,you can apply for the various positions such as Invoicing & AR Clerk,Arabic Senior Accountant,Accountant,Programmer,Project lead,Business Controller,Chartered Accountant,Budget Analyst,Sales Accountant and Accountant various job positions.
7th October 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Accounts job in Dubai with my current experience?

Can I get Job in Dubai after m.com course or any scholarship to get job there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?