13th April 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Whether Finance related questions will be asked in Capgemini Finance & Accounts Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
I will attend Off-Campus Drive of Capgemini for Finance and Accounts post. And I really need this job. So, kindly tell me they will ask any kind of questions related to Finance? Please let me know asap. Thank you!

14th April 2016, 08:16 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Whether Finance related questions will be asked in Capgemini Finance & Accounts Off-Campus Drive?

Since, you To apply for the capgemini you need to have minimum of 7 pointer in your engineering and minimum of 60% in your academic.

So, now while you are applying for the capgemini you need to have some basic idea about the test pattern and the question they used to ask. So, you must understand what they used to ask. And when you will have proper understanding then only you will come to know that what is the process to get your interview cracked.

So, you must have your basics very strong and keep learning new things.
Even try to know whether the post is vacant in capgemini or not you want to apply for.
16th April 2016, 12:08 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether Finance related questions will be asked in Capgemini Finance & Accounts Off-Campus Drive?

See, you are going for an interview, not an entrance test where you will get a fixed set of syllabus.

Capegmini is a well reputed company and congrats to you that you could get selected for the interview.

Interview is off two kinds :
* Technical Interview in which they assess your domain knowledge
* HR Interview, in which they assess you on your personality traits.

Depending upon the type of the interview, you will be asked questions. So, just focus on the key areas, because they can be asked and also have a good presence of mind and maintain a cool at the time of the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?