26th November 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What scholarships I can apply for after completion of 10th from RBSE board with 94.5 percent marks?

I get 94.5 percent in the 10th board of RBSE from priest school and now I am riding 11th class at priest school please give advice wat scholarship Rican get and what I do to get the scholarship? Can you please get back to me with the details on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships available for 10th RBSE candidate?
  2. Scholarships available for a candidate who has completed 10th RBSE? Documents required to submit?
  3. Scholarships available for a candidate with 71% in 12th RBSE? -- [New]
  4. How can i get above 90% marks in 10th class in RBSE board?
  5. Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 94.5 percent in 10th RBSE board?
  6. What kind of courses I should choose to have a career in wildlife after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Is it difficult to score good marks in 10th RBSE Board exam? Tips to score good marks?
  8. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  9. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced?
  10. Can I opt Science stream in 11th CBSE board if got 66% marks with distinction in three subjects of 10th RBSE board exam?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Zoology course after completion of 12th with 77 percentage marks from RBSE board?
  12. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate with 88% in 10th Bihar Board?
  14. Can I get scholarship if secure above 80% in 10th RBSE Board exam?
  15. Scholarships available for a candidate with 87.6% in 10th CBSE?
  16. Which has more scope doing +2 from CBSE or from RBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the scholarships available to apply after completion of 10th standard with 9.4 CGPA?
  18. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board?
8th December 2017, 07:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What scholarships I can apply for after completion of 10th from RBSE board with 94.5 percent marks?

You can apply for state government scholarship, which is provided to all the meritorious students, who are in top 1% of the their education board. You can also apply for INSPIRE scholarship, which is available for higher studies.

There are scholarship entrance exams also conducted by various coaching centers. You can get the scholarship based on the performances and academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?