23rd April 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get online migration certificate to secure 12th Punjab Board admission if completed 11th CBSE?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have passed my 11th from CBSE Board. Now, I want admission in 12th standard with Punjab Board school. I already have one migration certificate after my 10th which I did from Punjab Board. I want to know that can I get fresh migration certificate online now from CBSE?

28th April 2020, 04:22 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get online migration certificate to secure 12th Punjab Board admission if completed 11th CBSE?

---Yes,Fresh migration can be apply through online but in your cases it's not working because as per rules,the board in which candidates passed their 11th standards can enter the 12th with same board too.

--Moreover,if you are still intrested to studied in PSEB, then firstly you have to re-admission of 11th with PSEB board and after passing it,you are eligible to join 12th with PSEB.
30th April 2020, 02:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get online migration certificate to secure 12th Punjab Board admission if completed 11th CBSE?

It is not possible for any candidate to study 11th from one board and then migrate to other board for senior secondary board examination. There are two options for you. First to cancel your admission in CBSE board affiliated school and then get migration certificate for admission in 11th Punjab State Education board.

Second option is to continue your studies from present board and appear for board examination. It is the best option to avoid loss of academic year. CBSE is far better than any state board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?