22nd November 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promoted to 10th standard after failing in Mathematics of 9th standard?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 9th standard from Kerala Board. I am average in studies but weak in Mathematics. I am not sure if I qualify in Mathematics of 9th exam. So, if in any case, I will fail in Mathematics, then also I will get promotion to 10th standard?

25th November 2019, 08:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get promoted to 10th standard after failing in Mathematics of 9th standard?

No, you cannot be promoted to 10th standard after getting failed in mathematics subject of 9th standard.
A candidate has to get passed in all the subjects.
25th November 2019, 10:45 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Can I get promoted to 10th standard after failing in Mathematics of 9th standard?

The class 9th exam is conducted and regulated by school authority only. So it is completely in the hands of school authority whether they promote a student to the next class or not.

You should not lose your hope before the exam. If you study hard and devote maximum time to mathematics then you will definitely pass and score good marks as well. Mathematics is totally based on practice, More you practice, better will be your result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?