22nd November 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for Science in HSC if not good in it?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to appear the Board exam of 10th standard from Kerala Board. I am really worried about my future. I am good in English but I am not good in Science group. I want to know should I take Science in HSC if I am not good in it?

25th November 2019, 07:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Science in HSC if not good in it?

As you are saying that you are not good in Science subject then I would not like to suggest you to opt for science stream in your higher secondary.
You should opt for Arts stream and choose English as your major subject as you are good in this subject.
You can make your career in English subject by becoming a language teacher.
25th November 2019, 09:53 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Should I opt for Science in HSC if not good in it?

It doesn't matter whether you are good at a subject or not. The thing which matters is your interest. If you are interested in Science and want to learn more about this subject, then go for the Science stream in HSC otherwise not.

You have other choices like Commerce and Arts in which you need not study science. Remember one thing, hard work is a prior requirement in building a successful career. So work hard whatever you choose doesn't matter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?