11th February 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get school jobs with diploma course in Teacher's training?

Is diploma course in teacher's training is valid for getting good school jobs in kolkata?

6th March 2015, 02:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get school jobs with diploma course in Teacher's training?

Yes, after the completion of your Diploma course in Teacher's Training you are very much eligible to apply for job as a Teacher in any respective schools.

The fee structure and standard of Education may very well differ in different schools and thus you would have to get yourself better suited in whatever mode you like.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?