21st September 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in MBBS colleges of Punjab with 337 marks in AIPMT? Should I take a year drop and prepare again?

I am getting 337 marks in aipmt . .can I get seat in mbbs college in Punjab state under Punjab merit list through aipmt? Even after counsellings is it possible? Be it paid or govt. .also if not, should I drop a year n prepare again? I want to take coaching from chandigarh,which will be the best institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government Medical college seat in Punjab after counselling?
  2. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  3. Can I get MBBS seat in government medical college after scoring 401 marks in AIPMT
  4. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  5. Where will I get the MBBS seat after scoring 460 marks with 800 general rank in Punjab PMET?
  6. How many MBBS government colleges are there in Punjab under general category?
  7. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  8. Number of seats for MBBS in Punjab? Top colleges offering MBBS in Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top colleges along with their fee structure for doing MBBS course in Punjab? What should I do to become an MBBS doctor? I have scored 60% marks in 12th
  10. How to get MBBS seat in private college after scoring 827 rank in Punjab PMET?
  11. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  12. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  13. How to get MBBS seat after scoring 50% marks in NEET UG?
  14. Can I appear for AIPMT in 2015 if passed 12th in 2012?
  15. Need some guidelines on how to prepare for AIMPT while studying 11th class.
  16. Will I get MBBS seat in self financing college after scoring 1125 marks?
  17. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka Colleges? How much marks are required to get MBBS seat?
  18. How to get admission for MBBS? I have scored 373 marks out of 720 in AIPMT
2nd October 2014, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat in MBBS colleges of Punjab with 337 marks in AIPMT? Should I take a year drop and prepare again?

There are many private medical colleges and you can easily get admission with this score. Many students don't take admission in private colleges due to financial problem and seats remain vacant every year. If you don't have money problem, then surely you will get admission in a private medical college.

If you are aiming for government medical college, then you have option for preparing for one more year. Just make sure you get admission a simple graduation course, if you are aiming for a government medical college to ensure that you don't waste your precious time.
7th March 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get seat in MBBS colleges of Punjab with 337 marks in AIPMT? Should I take a year drop and prepare again?

What is the donation of punjab private medical colleges
11th May 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MBBS IN A GOVT. COOLLEGE IN PUNJAB WITH AIPMT SCORE 480
20th May 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Expect 460 marks in aipmt genetsl cat can I mbbs seat in govt collage.
23rd June 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required to get seat in govt. medical college of Punjab belong to SC cat. through AIPMT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?