16th June 2011, 08:34 PM
Amrita_inspires

Need some guidelines on how to prepare for AIMPT while studying 11th class.

Respected Sir,
I’m the student of 11th standard and want to prepare for AIMPT along with my classes. I don’t want to take any drop after 12th. Can you please help me by giving names of some reference books for AIPMT and also providing some guidelines. how can i prepare for AIPMT along with my course?
My id is [email protected]

18th June 2011, 02:18 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need some guidelines on how to prepare for AIMPT while studying 11th class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrita_inspires View Post
Respected Sir,
I’m the student of 11th standard and want to prepare for AIMPT along with my classes. I don’t want to take any drop after 12th. Can you please help me by giving names of some reference books for AIPMT and also providing some guidelines. how can i prepare for AIPMT along with my course?

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR AIPMT EXAM

It's good that you have interest to start your preparation for AIPMT exam right from your 11th grade..Some of the tips to prepare for AIPMT exam which helps you are as follows....

-> KNOW THE PATTERN OF THE EXAM : This is very important whenever you go for any exam to know the pattern, in which way the question will be asked and type of questions asked. AIPMT consists of 2 exams... Preliminary and Final Exam.. Preliminary exam

consist of objective type questions and Final exam consists of subjective type questions but this may change by next year when you are ready to write the exam.. So be updated with the pattern in future..

-> REFER PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS : To know the type of questions followed in the AIPMT exam its a good idea to refer the previous year papers to know the question pattern and type of questions followed in the exam.. I have attached some of the previous year

model papers of AIPMT exam in this post, just go through it to know the difficulty level of the exam...

-> REFER GOOD BOOKS : There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for AIPMT exams.. just try to buy those and prepare daily.. some of the recommended books are as follows...

CBSE PMT (AIPMT) Guide
ISBN: 8178122626

CBSE-AIPMT Solved Papers
ISBN: 8182300096

Cbse Aipmt 2011 (Screening)-10 Mock Tests
ISBN: 8188222607

CBSE-AIPMT Biology Solved Papers (23 Years)
ISBN: 8189939769

CBSE-AIPMT Chemistry Solved Papers (23 Years)
ISBN: 818993975

CBSE-AIPMT Physics Solved Papers (23 Years)
ISBN: 8189939742

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have attached the syllabus of AIPMT 2011 in this post.. just go through the topics given and prepare for it accordingly..

-> Also attached the eligibility criteria for the exam in this post.. just go through it if needed...

-> Manage your time well daily to prepare for the exam.. As your 11th and 12th subjects also comes into play for the exam balance your time well and prepare daily...

-> For further details about AIPMT exam visit http://www.aipmt.nic.in/
Attached Files
File Type: zip AIPMT.zip(4.61 MB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf AIPMT syllabus - 2011.pdf(73.1 KB, 163 views)
18th June 2011, 03:09 PM
sandymishra45

Lightbulb Re: Need some guidelines on how to prepare for AIMPT while studying 11th class.

I am giving you some tips which you have to follow to score good marks in AIMPT-
1.When you are reading any topic from your 11th class book , try to do AIMPT questions related to that topic.

2.You have to clear your concepts of every topic,then only you can attemt high level questions.

3.You can also join choachings of AIPMT.

4.After reading a topic try to do many questions as much as you can do which let you to remember the topic for a long period & clear your concepts.

best of luck for your future.
18th June 2011, 03:10 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need some guidelines on how to prepare for AIMPT while studying 11th class.

hi dear
noe you are 12th
in this position if you prepare little
that will help you future
but be sure this preparation will not affect to your 12th study
because
now 12th is important for future

i will give you a site you find all answer:--

http://www.simplylearnt.com/study-pl...-2012-class-12
18th June 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need some guidelines on how to prepare for AIMPT while studying 11th class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrita_inspires View Post
Respected Sir,
The book which u can prefer for physics are "H.C.V. AND IRODOV",AS they are the standard books. For chemistry u can prefer "ARIANT CHEMISTRY FUNDAMENTALS AND PRADIP FUNDAMENTALS",FOR BIOLOGY U SHOULD PREFER "S.CHAND BIOLOGY BASICS".
I want to prefer u to do dlpd course of some reputed institutes.....
BEST OF LUCK.
19th June 2011, 07:11 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Need some guidelines on how to prepare for AIMPT while studying 11th class.

i have some prescribed books for AIMPT exam fixed in attachment.
24th June 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for class xi exam when we are left with just 10 days
22nd July 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I am a 10th class student studying in the CBSE boarested .I am interested in persuing studies in earth sciences.Is their an option for studying geology as a subject i 11th class?
28th August 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

most important topics for the preparation of pmt
In 11th class, I prepared nothing and now I am in 12th class
can u give me some suggestions now what should I do?
28th August 2011, 09:00 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

1) Have a long term goal of finishing the syllabus till X date, but focus more on short term goals. The syllabus is vast, take baby steps. Don’t plan well in advance. Plan for a day or a week. Set realistic targets for a week and check your progress at the end of the week.
2) Do not buy every book in town. Go through the NCERT books thoroughly, and refer another 1 or 2 books for each subject for the numerical aspect and to know a little more about a particular topic.
3) Focus more on clearing your fundamentals. Clear your concepts, only then move to the depths of a particular topic.
4) In case you feel you do not understand a certain concept, do not hesitate to ask your friends or mentors.
5) Make a time table.

if you follow these rules then you are also success.
3rd October 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i m in class 11
how can i prepare for pmt exam along with 11 classroom study
i m takinng coaching but not able to balance my coaching studies & 11 school studies
what should i doooooooo ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
8th October 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,dinesh of all books are good in11 how much labour in a day
5th January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir , i m in 10 class . I want to prepare for pmt . what all should i do in order to achieve success in the field????????
29th March 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

how to manage time to crack pmt...????????
2nd April 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.....i m in class 11th and i want to crack pmt without joining any coaching classes this year ....plse suggest me some effective tips to prepare for the same n to manage my time in order to score 90% n above in my 11th also......plse reply i m really very confused
23rd May 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

is there any importance of class 10marks according to new aipmt criteria
26th August 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

ahhm... actually i just want is there need to read 10,9 books of ncrt
6th September 2012, 11:28 AM
being aman

AIPMT is a very competitive exam and you need a proper guidance ,study material
and also requires a lot of practice so that you can solve the paper in time which is a very
important factor in these exams.
So its better that you join any good coaching institute for PMT preparations from now onward's this will also help you in your 11th class .Though you will need to study a lot for these 2 years .
21st June 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
myself omkar mohanty has just given the aisse-2014 and got admitted in an cbse school for 11th & 12th class,along with that going aakash medical coaching.my parents have a very high hope on me to get medical entrance in first chance.i love physics,chemistry very much but thinks that biology is boring means while reading bio ,i feel that the terms mainly the scientific terms are diffficult to remember.plzz advice what should i do to make biology interesting.also advice me which types of books should i follow to crack the aipmt in first chance in the year 2016.
4th July 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

sir am in class 10th now and i want to start my preparations from now only.. want some guidelines.. please help.....
29th August 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am Sneha,i am reading in the govt college.I go to collage at 6:00 and return at 2:00.I go to 5 tution,each is of 1 hr.I want to pass medical entrance by once.I have no coaching centre in my town to join and i want to waste a year after 12th,now i am i 11th.so please say me a timetable,following which i can be able to qualify medical entrance.I am ready to sleep only 5hrs a day.please help me .
10th August 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR WITH RESPECTFULLY I WANT TO SAY THAT I STUDYING IN 11TH CLASS,I WANT TO CLEAR AIPMT IN FIRST ATTEMT SO I WANT ANY GUIDE FROM YOU HOPE YOU WILL NEED REPLY I WATING...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?