7th August 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i give compartment exam of Maths from NIOS board?

Can i give compartment exam of Maths from NIOS board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  2. What NIOS board is all about? Can I give Maths paper if I did not had Maths in 10+2?
  3. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  4. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  5. Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  7. When NIOS 12th Board exam will be held if applied now? When the result will be declared?
  8. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  9. Will I be eligible for AIEEE if I do my Maths from NIOS board?
  10. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  11. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  12. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  13. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether 12th NIOS Board exam will held in this year?
  15. Procedure to apply for compartment exam for Maths in Tamilnadu State Board?
  16. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  17. Is NIOS Board valid for JEE exams and IITs?
  18. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
8th August 2015, 08:45 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can i give compartment exam of Maths from NIOS board?

Yes you can give compartment exams in National Institute of Open Schooling Board. You just need to fill up the compartment forms available both online and offline , contact to the nearest internet cafe or book depot they will provides your forms and they can also fill up the forms for you.
8th August 2015, 08:48 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i give compartment exam of Maths from NIOS board?

Yes why not you are allowed to give compartment exam in any subject in NIOS. For giving compartment exam you need to fill re-appear form. After filling this form enrollment number will be posted to your mentioned residential address.

You will get date sheet and other details on NIOS official website
9th August 2015, 05:58 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Compartmental examination are conducted for the students who had not qualified or scored less than the pass marks in the boards examination.
It is generally conducted in the month of September or October.

Students who have failed in the regular board examination, will have to fill the application form for compartmental examination from the same school and same board.

So, you can appear for compartmental examination of Mathematics through NIOS if you had appeared for 10+2 examination from NIOS board also.
7th September 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in cbse now can i give maths exam from nios? And can i give maths exam from nios as well as from cbse?
26th May 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

If I have given 12th from normal school boards can I give Maths compartment paper from NIOS? Will it be counted?
23rd July 2018, 02:01 AM
DZXGYH

Sir I have passed class 12 from cambridge international exam as and a level with english , physics , chemistry , biology and mathematics but got ungraded in biology and chemistry but board has declared me passed with all documents and now i m giving improvement exam in NIOS ODES in english , physics , chemistry and biology. So i m getting Two certificate on Board and one improvement. So now my question is am i eligible to give neet , AIIMS and JIPMER entrance in India 2019 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?