26th May 2022, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I give my CBSE Board 12th exam again next year if I have got compartment in one subject?

Sir..I appeared in CBSE Board 12th exams but unfortunately i got compartment in one subject..
Now i dont want to give compartment exam..
Can u please tell me that can I reappear in CBSE Board exams again next year ??

28th May 2022, 08:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give my CBSE Board 12th exam again next year if I have got compartment in one subject?

First thing I would like to let you know about the CBSE Compartment examinations is that a candidate can appear in compartment examination three times at most which includes the options of compartment examinations held in the year in which the candidate appeared in his/her main board examinations and that held in the year following it. Another opportunity of appearing in the compartment examination is the main examination held in the year following the year in which candidate appeared in his/her actual board examination.

So, if you do not appear in the compartment examination held in the year in which you appeared in the main examination than you will still have two opportunities for appearing in the compartment examination.

For complete details regarding CBSE compartment examination rules and norms, you can refer to the link https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/Exam...20CRITERIA.pdf.
29th May 2022, 12:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give my CBSE Board 12th exam again next year if I have got compartment in one subject?

There are subsequent 3 chances of compartment exam in class 12th , if a candidate appeared in any year say 2022 exam and placed in compartment then he can appear in July exam in the same year , second chance he/she would get in March/april in next year and third chance he would get in July of next year.
31st May 2022, 10:50 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes You Can

Here is your Option:

Become a Private Candidate , a private cbse candidate study from home and just go to write exam and perform practical. But as you have given 12th earlier your practicals mark will be carried forward as private candidate.

NIOS : National institute of open schooling is same board like cbse and icse, all reputed colleges like iit and nit and all over the world its considered equivalent as cbse. You can wait for exam for the next year or you can give on demand examination same year.

join state board which have easy exam papers with compared to cbse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?