13th June 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs after passing 12th CBSE board exam with a compartment in additional subject Maths?

I passed class 12th from CBSE board with 65% in 2017 but not passed in additional subject Maths and not attempt improvement exam for my additional subject. So I want to know that my mark sheet is valid to apply in all type of government jobs or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?
  2. Am I eligible for compartment exam of CBSE board after passing in 4 subjects? Have I passed in Chemistry?
  3. What should I do if I have failed Maths subject in 12th CBSE board?
  4. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for NEET exam if I have a compartment in 12th Economics subject?
  6. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  7. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  8. Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year?
  9. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  10. Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?
  11. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT after passing 12th Physics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs after passing improvement exam of class 12 from CBSE board?
  14. Which all government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Maths?
  15. How can i change main subject in 12th under CBSE board?
  16. Am I eligible to write SBI Associate Bank Clerk exam? I have passed 12th CBSE board exam
  17. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply in Government jobs if completed Maths externally in 12th UP Board?
14th June 2018, 04:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after passing 12th CBSE board exam with a compartment in additional subject Maths?

Additional subject is not more important. There are 5 compulsory subjects in 10+2 and if you are interested then you can also go for additional subjects.
The important thing is to pass in main papers and if you have passed it then there will be no any problem in any type of government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?