28th September 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I join TCS as a Systems Engineer with 54% in 12th WBCHSE?

Hi friends, I want to get a job as a Systems Engineer in TCS. However, I have scored 54% marks in my 12th Board exam with WBCHSE Board. I am interested to get job in Accenture after completing my BE course.

6th October 2019, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join TCS as a Systems Engineer with 54% in 12th WBCHSE?

You need to have 60% or above throughout your academic career if you are looking to appear for campus interview of TCS after completion of BE/BTech degree. There is no other choice and you have to score above this marks.

You can also join other IT companies if you have got less than 60% in class 12th and after gaining experience you can join TCS afterwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Under WASE program 2015 Wipro will provide M.Tech degree or MS degree? Whether this degree will be regular or correspondence? 1 9th January 2016 12:16 PM
Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course? 1 13th December 2015 10:59 PM
Is B.Com or BBA degree from Loyala college good to pursue MBA degree? Does Loyola degree has any recognition abroad? 3 3rd November 2014 09:31 PM
Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree? 16 19th October 2013 05:36 AM