24th September 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?

Respected Sir,
I am an employee of TCS from 1.5 years. I want to apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post. I am a B.E. graduate in ECE stream. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  2. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  3. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Percentage criteria to apply in IGATE Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post?
  5. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  6. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  7. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  9. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  10. Placement papers of last 5 years for Infosys Off-campus Drive
  11. When will TCS call for the job?
  12. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  13. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  14. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me? -- [New]
  15. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  16. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?

26th November 2015, 07:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in Infosys Recruitment Process with the existing eligibility criteria. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Infosys Recruitment Process is given below. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Infosys Recruitment Process is "65% marks". You might have got the required percentage as far as my knowledge is concerned based on your work experience in TCS. You have already got 1 1/2 year experience working in TCS which means you might have met the required eligibility criteria already. So I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in Infosys Off Campus Recruitment Process being a B.E (ECE) Graduate and an experienced employee in TCS.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?