17th February 2023, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can i jump to 12th class after passing 10th class?

At present I am in 10th class I want to give my exam through board but my school made non-board compulsory for all students but I am not satisfied I am eligible to score A1 grade in all the subjects so,I want to do my 10th class again that's my final decision through board how can I

18th February 2023, 12:27 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can i jump to 12th class after passing 10th class?

If you want to give the class 10th board exam, you can register as a private candidate for the exam.

Here are the general steps you can follow to register as a private candidate for the board exam:
  • Find out the board that conducts the class 10th exam in your state. It could be CBSE, ICSE, State Board, etc.
  • Contact the board and ask for the private candidate application form. You can also check the board's website for the form.
  • Fill out the application form completely and correctly. Make sure you attach all the required documents, such as your class 9th marksheet, proof of address, etc.
  • Submit the application form along with the required fee to the board within the specified deadline.
  • Once your application is accepted, you will receive your admit card, exam schedule, and other necessary details.
  • Prepare for the exam thoroughly, and appear for the board exam on the scheduled date.

Note that the specific procedure and requirements may vary depending on the board and state you are in, so it is best to contact the board directly for accurate information.
30th June 2023, 06:02 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can i jump to 12th class after passing 10th class?

Yes, it can be done after 1-year gap but not more than 1. Check with your school and board for formalities. If you have exceeded 1-year you can consider completing your 12th from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?