28th June 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Can i sit for West Bengal School service exam if i can't read Bengali?

Sir I am passed 12 form open school...and now I am in B.A general 3rd year Calcutta university..but I can't read bengali....so can I sit for West bengal school service exams? Please reply....Thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  2. How may I get previous year Bengali paper for school service commission West Bengal?
  3. Previous year question papers of Bengali(Pass) for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  4. Am I eligible to attend West Bengal school service exam if I have scored 43% marks in Graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  6. How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?
  7. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.A. student of Manav Bharti University?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Bengali 5 years questions of School Service Commission
  10. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  11. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  12. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  13. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  14. Can I sit for Assistant Post in West Bengal School Service Commission after scoring 74% in B.Tech ETC?
  15. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  16. West Bengal Primary TET Bengali question paper?
  17. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  18. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
30th June 2015, 06:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i sit for West Bengal School service exam if i can't read Bengali?

Yes, you can sit for West Bengal School service exam even if you can't read Bengali. But knowing Bengali will be an advantage for you at the time of Interview.
30th June 2015, 06:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i sit for West Bengal School service exam if i can't read Bengali?

You can appear for the West Bengal School Service Examination even if you do not know bengali but you must have a B.Ed Degree to be eligible to become a teacher according to the rules of West Bengal.
So you must at first complete the course of B.Ed and then you can appear for the West Bengal School Service Examination.
Once you are able to crack the Examination of West Bengal School Service Examination then you will be eligible for the job of becoming a teacher only if you have the B.Ed Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?