18th April 2021, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Assam Board and CBSE to further pursue an MBBS program?

Hi everyone, my son is going to attempt for the 10th Board exam with the Assam Board. Is it good to continue Higher Secondary with this Board as he wants to pursue MBBS in future. I am thinking of admitting him to a CBSE school for Higher Secondary. Kindly suggest to me the better option.

19th April 2021, 12:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Assam Board and CBSE to further pursue an MBBS program?

°°° Of course, CBSE board is better than any other state board if your future goal is to pursue MBBS.
CBSE is a national level Board of Education which is recognised by Indian Government and it is easy to study.
The syllabus of this board is designed properly and helpful in relocation.
CBSE is considered to be tougher than state boards but is more student friendly and interesting to study.
The board is especially beneficial to those who wish to pursue higher education in some nationalized Institutions rather than state institutions.
Does CBSE curriculum with definitely help you a lot if you are planning to pursue future studies from a centralised institution like an IIT Or AIIMS.
CBSE imparts quality knowledge to the students but also ensure its overall physical and mental growth and it encourages students to pursue sports alongside studies and a lot of emphasis is given on the physical growth of the children.
20th April 2021, 12:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Assam Board and CBSE to further pursue an MBBS program?

--- Well, according to me there will be no extra advantages for the students who opt for CBSE Board rather than obtained for state board in securing admission in AIIMS.
Both stage as well as State and CBSE board candidates crack this examination.
It totally depends upon you that how you prepare yourself for the examination and what is this strategy you are adopting while preparing yourself for the examination.

However, CBSE is better in these terms as this board is more student friendly than state board and its course structure is designed to ensure that students do not face a lot of pressure and books are made interactive and interesting.
22nd April 2021, 12:55 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

CBSE is better to pursue MBBS in future.

Reason is simple CBSE cover much more syllabus than Assam Board.

CBSE use practical approach to teach students while Assam Board is focused on theoretical approach.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?