5th October 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Microbiology) without having Biology in 12th Science?

Hello friends, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I haven’t taken Biology but now I am interested in studying Microbiology in BSc. Can I pursue a BSc in Microbiology after not having Biology in 12th standard? Please reply quickly as its urgent.

15th October 2019, 05:43 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Microbiology) without having Biology in 12th Science?

** No, you are not eligible to study BSc(Microbiology) without having Biology in 12th Science.

** For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with PCB subjects from a recognized board.

** B.Sc. Microbiology or Bachelor of Science in Microbiology is an undergraduate Microbiology course and the duration of this course is three years.
2nd November 2019, 04:59 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Microbiology) without having Biology in 12th Science?

You need to have class 12 with PCB stream if you are looking for BSc Microbiology course. There is no way you can study such courses if you haven't studied biology in high school.

Microbiology field is based on biology itself and you have to study PCB stream to get admission. Any other stream will not be enough.
17th December 2019, 03:34 PM
Sreerag. K

No, you are not eligible to study BSc(Microbiology) without having Biology in 12th Science.
22nd October 2022, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Can apply microbiology without biology in jamb but I have it in my weac ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?