10th February 2016, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc in Life Science without having biology or by disqualifying in Biology of 12th standard?

Hello Everyone,
Can I pursue B.Sc(H) in Life Science i.e., in Botany or Zoology after not having biology in 12th or failing in Biology in 12th standard? Please reply quickly as its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  2. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  3. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  4. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  5. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Computer Science) being a Maths and Biology student?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  7. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  8. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  10. What should I study in 12th standard Maths aor Biology?
  11. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  12. Is it necessary to study Biology in 12th for pursuing B.Sc?
  13. What should I study further after completing 12th with 64%?
  14. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  15. Which course should I choose for graduation under BSc program? I have completed 12th in science with Biology and with 58%
  16. Specializations available to study in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 66% in 12th Biology?
  17. Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?
  18. How to study for MBBS? I am a 12th Maths Biology student
18th February 2016, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Life Science without having biology or by disqualifying in Biology of 12th standard?

Life Sciences means biology and without studying this subject or not passing in class 12th will not make you eligible for B.Sc Life Science course.

You must pass class 12th with physics, chemistry and biology to become eligible for this course. There is no other way around.
29th February 2016, 06:09 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Life Science without having biology or by disqualifying in Biology of 12th standard?

In order to take up B.SC (h) in Zoology, or botany it is essential to have Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry in +2 level. It is also essential to obtain the highest marks in that subject so that you can take up the subject at honours level. Don't expect that any decent college will give you admission with B.SC(h) if you have failed the subject in +2 level. So it's essential to pass the subject with decent marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?