13th November 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

How I can study Diploma in X-Ray Technology after 12th with Science (Biology)? Where should I go for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science (Biology) and want to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology. How I can study this course? If, possible then from where to do this course?

16th November 2016, 03:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can study Diploma in X-Ray Technology after 12th with Science (Biology)? Where should I go for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science (Biology) and want to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology. How I can study this course? If, possible then from where to do this course?

The Diploma in X Ray Technology course is available in various institutions. The students who have passed 12th class are eligible for the course. The course duration will be two years. For joining the course you have to contact the institutions and apply through the application form available for this purpose. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2. The course can be studied in various institutions like

Narayana Health - Official Website

Guru Nanak Institute of Medical Technology - Official Website

Sanjeevni Institute - Official Website

Uttaranchal College of Bio-Medical Sciences & Hospital - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?