23rd September 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma Architecture course after completing 10th?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Manipur Board. I want to study Diploma in Architecture course. Can I study this Diploma course after completion of my 10th standard? Please let me know immediately.

25th September 2019, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma Architecture course after completing 10th?

Yes, you can surely get admission in Diploma Architecture course based on your class 10th qualification. Just make sure you have studied maths as one of the subjects in the class 10th. Admission will be on merit which is decided through an entrance exam.

You need to appear for a polytechnic entrance exam of the state where the institute is situated. You will get admission at your choice of college through counselling based on the rank in the entrance exam.
25th September 2019, 10:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma Architecture course after completing 10th?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue diploma in Architecture course:-
Yes, you are eligible to pursue diploma Architecture course after successful completion of 10th class.
The minimum educational qualification required to do this course is tenth class.
After successful completion of diploma in Architecture course, you may Bachelor of Architecture Engineering and you can become an engineer.
You may also join AMIE (Associate Member in Institution of Engineers) course.
So after successfully completion of diploma in architecture, the best course that is available for you is BTech or B.Arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?