6th May 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?

Hello Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Architecture
after my 10th. So, I have to give NATA exam or not?
Kindly let me know about this immediately.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  4. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  5. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  8. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  9. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?
  11. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?
  14. How to make a career in Archeology in Jaipur?
  15. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  16. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  17. Can I now pursue any diploma course in Architecture after scoring 107/200 in NATA?
  18. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
9th May 2015, 01:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Architecture
after my 10th. So, I have to give NATA exam or not?
Kindly let me know about this immediately.
Thank you in advance.
Yes, you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?