14th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?

Hello,
I am studying in 10th standard and I want to do Diploma in Architecture after my 10th. I would like to know that I am eligible or not for Diploma in Architecture course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  6. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  7. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  10. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  11. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  12. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?
  13. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  17. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  18. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
18th August 2015, 11:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying in 10th standard and I want to do Diploma in Architecture after my 10th. I would like to know that I am eligible or not for Diploma in Architecture course?
After 10th standard, you can do Diploma in Architecture course but you must have valid NATA score.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.
18th August 2015, 02:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Architecture course after successful completion of 10th Class. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Diploma in Architecture course is,

>> 10th Class or its equivalent qualification with Science and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized university.

(Or)

>> Candidates who have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern are also eligible to study "Diploma in Architecture" Course.

Since you are doing 10th Class now, I am sure you are certainly eligible to do this course after successful completion of 10th Class.

Diploma in architecture basically covers some majors areas namely, Designing, Graphics, Constructions, Physics, Applied Physics, Mathematics and Applied Mathematics. So get good command over all the above mentioned topics.
18th October 2017, 05:23 PM
Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in architecture course. After completion 10th standard you can apply Polytechnic through DET and choose civil engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?