28th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study 1 year Diploma(Photography) course in Delhi School of Photography?

Hi,
I had just given my Board exams. I want to do 1 year Diploma course in Photography from Delhi School of Photography. Kindly tell me is there any entrance exam available for admission? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Photography) in Delhi School of Photography?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BFA(Photography) in Sir JJ School of Art, Mumbai?
  3. Can I make a career in photography? Institutes for photography courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get Photography job? List of colleges in Delhi and scope in Photography in India for girls?
  5. How is Wildlife Photography as a career? Which entrance exam to clear for admission in Wildlife Photography course?
  6. Best schools in Delhi for studying 11th and 12th for Medical entrance preparation?
  7. Where can i get coaching for Sainik School entrance in Delhi?
  8. Career in photography in India?
  9. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?
  10. Procedure to apply for an education loan at SBI to study Photography course and to purchase required equipments? -- [New]
  11. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
  12. Can I do Photography course on 12th basis being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  13. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  14. Information about Delhi school of communication for higher studies? Is it good to join here after completing graduation?
  15. Can i study Photography in abroad after completing BCA degree?
  16. Delhi school of economics MA entrance exam eligibility
  17. What is the syllabus followed fr MA Economics entrance exam in Delhi school of Economics?
  18. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
8th November 2017, 10:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study 1 year Diploma(Photography) course in Delhi School of Photography?

No there are no such entrance examinations to pursue diploma in photography from Delhi School of Photography.

The minimum eligibility to pursue this course is, you should have completed your 12th standard from any recognized board. Candidates can directly apply for the course and get admission.

Address: No.E-6,1st Floor, Kalkaji Main Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110019, Phone: 098716 42054.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?