29th January 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Environmental Science in Graduation if having as an additional subject in 12th?

Hello
I am doing 12th with PCB.
I have Environmental Science as
an additional subject. But I am
interested in this subject
Can you tell me I will apply
for environmental science in graduation or not?

Related Questions:
7th March 2015, 12:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Environmental Science in Graduation if having as an additional subject in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am doing 12th with PCB.
I have Environmental Science as
an additional subject. But I am
interested in this subject
Can you tell me I will apply
for environmental science in graduation or not?
Yes you can apply for Environmental Science as your subject on which you want to pursue your graduation.
You will have to at first complete your Class 12 Board Examination.
You will need to get good marks in your Class 12 Board Examination as that is the basis on which you will be admitted to College for your Graduation.
That you have Environmental Science as an additional subject will not be a problem.

The advantage of studying Environmental Science is that not many students study the subject and in today's world the subject Environmental Science has great implications.
All the companies today need Environmentalist and all the colleges need teachers of the subject as it is a compulsory subject no matter what course a student is studying.
That you have made up your mind on what you want to study is the best possible thing to do.
So for now you need to ensure that you can score the maximum marks in your Class 12 Boards.
It will help you in getting admission into the best possible colleges where the course of Environmental Science is available to the students.
It is a must that you score good marks in the subject Environmental Science as that will be another criteria on which you will be given the admission by the College.
So work hard and you will have every opportunity to do the course of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?