17th September 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I submit NIOS Certificate as an educational document along with Passport application form?

Hi Sir,
Can you please explain me that I can submit Passport application form with my 10th certificate which I have completed from NIOS Board. I have NIOS certificate and I want to know can I submit it as an educational document? Please let me know as soon as possible.

28th November 2015, 05:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit NIOS Certificate as an educational document along with Passport application form?

Yes, you can submit NIOS certificate as an educational document along with the passport application form.

As NIOS certifiactes are valid, recognized and at par with the other national and state board of education. One can use it as an educational document to apply for passport or to appear for any other competitive examination.
24th January 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I submit NIOS Certificate as an educational document along with Passport application form?

Sir I completed 10th class In Nios I am applied the pass port at vijayawada in ( a.p) but passport officer is telling me this is open school 10th class certificate this not valid for pass port this only valid for date of birth certificate now how can I get the passport plz tell me
12th February 2020, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed 10th from NIOS and I want to make ECNR passport can I use this certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?