18th April 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?

Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th class after passing 11th from ISC? Will that affect my future or so? Can someone please give me the guidance who have proper experience in the same as well? Just require the right information to move forward that's all.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
  2. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  3. Requirements to transfer from WB Board to ISC board for 10th Bengali Medium student?
  4. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  5. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  6. Reference course book for ISC English medium?
  7. Can we appear WBJEE exam when completed 12th from any ISC school?
  8. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad for ISC student? Advantage of getting admission in admission in Abroad for ISC student over CBSE student?
  9. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  10. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  11. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  12. Syllabus and guidelines for admission in ISC school?
  13. Non-Sanskrit students are eligible for BAMS?
  14. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  15. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  16. Home Tutors for Mathematics available in Chennai for 12th Science ISC student?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
19th April 2015, 03:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?

Yes, you can very much take admission in another school as well as in another board in class 12.

There is nothing such as it will affect your future, it;s just that you will have to face a lot of problem initially get acquainted with the new syllabus format and therefore it can hamper your board results, but however, if you overcome this barrier than it is good for you.

If you can cope up well with the new syllabus and study pattern, than you can surely change your board and school, but there is any hesitation in it, then I would suggest you to better remain in the same board, whereas you can change the school if you wish to.
19th April 2015, 02:02 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?

No you can't change board after 11th class but you can change school only which was affiliated from ICSC board because registration is done in 11th class for 12th class Board exams if you feel uncomfortable with the school in which you are studying now then you can change school but i would like to suggests you don't change the school because its the most important year of your life so just focus on your studies don't think about anything ICSC board is well know and reputed Board in India. Its study pattern and syllabus suits the Entrance exams of AIEEE and AIPMT etc
If you really wanna change the School or Board then you have second option that is NIOS - National Institute of Open schooling, NIOS Board provides you admission in 12th class directly if you have 10th class marksheet but as my suggestion its not good option ICSC Board is good option so continue your school and don't waste your precious time in changing the school or Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?