15th April 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Science in Higher Secondary at Surat if secured 41% in 10th Gujarat Board?

Sir,
I have scored 41% in my 10th standard of
Gujarat Board. Now I want to study Science but
I am not getting Science in H.S. anywhere in Surat.
Please tell me what I have to do for taking Science.
Thank you Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  2. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  3. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  4. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  5. List of CBSE Schools for Higher Secondary Education in Surat? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Solved question papers of 12th science PCB stream of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board exam?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  8. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  9. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  10. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  11. List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?
  12. What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?
  13. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science? -- [New]
  14. Subjects combination to study in Higher Secondary Science for B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics Engineering) aspirant?
  15. Previous question papers of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education
  16. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  17. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  18. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
18th April 2015, 04:24 PM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: How can I study Science in Higher Secondary at Surat if secured 41% in 10th Gujarat Board?

Your marks are not so good. But you can get admission in science. Some schools have the criteria that a student must score 60% or 70% to get science. And it is not possible to take admission in such school because of your marks. But some school don't have these type of criteria.
You can get admission in that type of school. Don't worry about admission you will soon find a school because mostly schools doesn't have such type of criteria.
If you are going to take science then start spending some more time with books. If you get these kind of scores in higher secondary then yopu will ruin your career. So work hard get good score. Best of luck
18th April 2015, 10:15 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I study Science in Higher Secondary at Surat if secured 41% in 10th Gujarat Board?

No one school can gave you admission in science stream with these marks ,if you really wanna go for science stream then i would like to suggests you go for any private school maybe they will provide you admission in 11th class (science stream)

otherwise go for Improvement exam and study harder then last year you will definitely got good marks after that apply for schools as your choice and they will surely provide you admission
19th April 2015, 12:22 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

According to my knowledge you will not get science stream in any school after getting 41% marks in 10th.
If you really wants to study your higher education with science then you have to find out the school who give the opportunity to get admission in science stream after getting poor marks in 10th.
Otherwise you have only one way that reappear in 10th board exam and score minimum 60% marks.
After that you can get admission for Higher Secondary with science easily.
Some top school their required minimum 80% marks in 10th to get admission in science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?