16th January 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can my son apply for NEET exam in Andhra Pradesh as Local if he did his studies from different places in India?

Respected Sir, My Son studied in different States, the following is the period of study in different States,
1. class 1 to 3 from Mumbai
2. class 4 and 5 from Chittor (AP)
3. class 6 and 7 from Chennai (TN)
4. class 8, 9 and 10 from Nellore (AP)

My permanent Address is Chittor as I have a House and Adhaar Card of Chittor so can my son apply for NEET exam in Andhra Pradesh as Local if he did his studies from different places in India? Is it possible to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 07:01 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can my son apply for NEET exam in Andhra Pradesh as Local if he did his studies from different places in India?

The eligibility criteria for NEET is as follows :
1. The candidates should be a citizen of India
2. Must have passed or appearing class 12th ( subject combination Physics, Chemistry ,Biology with English)
3. Minimum age is 17 and maximum is 25 years
4. The candidate must have 50% in his/her 12th exam.

Hence you can apply for this exam from anywhere you want
17th January 2017, 11:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my son apply for NEET exam in Andhra Pradesh as Local if he did his studies from different places in India?

National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Under Graduates acronym as NEET UG will be taken by CBSE on behalf of Ministry of Health and Medical Science.

For National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. The age of candidate should be minimum of 17 years.

APPLICATION FEE: Rs.1000

As per my knowledge, your son are eligible to apply for NEET exam in Andhra Pradesh as Local if he did his studies from different places in India.

IMPORTANT TENTATIVE DATES

=> NEET 2017 Notification = January 2017

=> Last date to submit the application form = Mid of February 2017

=>Admit Card Release Date = First week of April 2017

=> NEET 2017 Exam Date = 7th May 2017
25th July 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I studied from grade 1 to grade 12 in united Arab Emirates . Do I come under the local category and am I eligible for neet ?
27th July 2017, 07:27 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you son is eligible for NEET exam.
Eligibility criteria for NEET exam-

A candidate must be an Indian citizen.

A candidate must be 12th passed with physics , chemistry and biology.

A candidate must have minimum 50% English.

A candidate must have minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?