1st September 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age limit to apply for Diploma in Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE board and want to apply for Diploma in Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia. Please tell me minimum age limit for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  5. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Age limit to apply for PhD (Interdisciplinary Courses) at Jamia Millia Islamia? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  8. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  9. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year? -- [New]
  11. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  12. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  13. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Can I apply for B.Tech in JMI after doing diploma from Karnataka State Open University?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  16. Course structure and Thesis available to do PhD(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Is Jamia Millia Islamia good for engineering course? How good are the placements for engineering in it? How much is the salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about Childhood Care & Education Diploma course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
5th September 2016, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age limit to apply for Diploma in Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE board and want to apply for Diploma in Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia. Please tell me minimum age limit for it?
Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam at Jamia Millia Islamia.

Your age should be below 21 years.
5th September 2016, 04:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age limit to apply for Diploma in Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia?

The minimum age limit to apply for Diploma in Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia is 15 years as on 1st October of the year of admission.

Candidates who have completed 10th standard or Intermediate with not less than 45% aggregate marks from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to Diploma in Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia.
29th July 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir my tenth class result is only 40 present but my twelfth result is 65 present.sir so I want to fight diploma entrance on the basis of twelfth class so sir tell me it is possible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?