1st November 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can a resident of Haryana get admission in Bhavan Vidyalaya, Chandigarh? Fees to complete HSC from here?

Sir, I am from Haryana and want to apply for admission in 8th standard in Bhavan Vidyalaya, Sector 27B, Chandigarh. Am I eligible get admission? Fees to complete HSC from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh and Bhavan Vidyalaya, Panchkula? Fee structure of these schools?
  2. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  3. What's the eligibility criteria in Haryana PMT? How may I apply for the same?
  4. Can a resident of Haryana give neighbor's proof of resident as his own for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrew Ganj?
  5. Am I eligible for home state quota in NIT K Surathkal?
  6. Differences between Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya? How many of these schools are available in Haryana?
  7. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board?
  8. Are B.Ed candidates applicable for the post of JBT Teacher in Haryana? What is the criteria of recruitment for teachers?
  9. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  10. Can I give Haryana PMT exam as my birth place is Haryana but I am a resident of Delhi?
  11. Selection procedure of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sri Venkateswara Vidyalaya, Tirupati? When the application form of 11th will be issued?
  12. What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE
  13. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  14. Process to get certificate of H.Sc from Bhavan's College?
  15. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  16. How can I get information regarding admission in NIT?
  17. Sample question papers of Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am i eligible for Haryana PMT if I am a Punjab resident?
3rd November 2017, 09:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a resident of Haryana get admission in Bhavan Vidyalaya, Chandigarh? Fees to complete HSC from here?

Yes, you can get admission on any school situated in India. All you have to do is fulfill the eligibility criteria of the admission. Most of the top schools give admission based on merit through entrance exam or even based on marks in previous class.

Hence, make sure you have a good academic record. Fee will be according to the status of the school. If it is government school, then fee will be reasonably less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?