15th December 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Himachal Pradesh Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Himachal Pradesh Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with Himachal Pradesh Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

21st December 2018, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Himachal Pradesh Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

CBSE is the number one choice among students, because there are many schools affiliated to it and you will find a good school in your area, affiliated to the same board.

In comparison to CBSE, HP board is a state board and there will be limited choices of school available and only a few school will be up to the highest reputation. Hence, you should apply for admission in a good school available in your area, without worrying about board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?