27th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Is CBSE registration done in previous school in 9th grade or present school after transfer?

My son is in 9th grade in CBSE school Kolhapur. Due to my husband's transfer we have to change school after SA1. My question is it compulsory to do the CBSE registration in school from where he has done SA1 or it can be done in other school. Please clear it as the schools in Bangalore are denying admission on the basis of this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  2. Am I eligible to change school after 10th in CBSE board?
  3. How to check if the name is available in LOC for giving the 10th exam in the present school?
  4. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  5. What is the procedure followed to change from one CBSE board to other?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  8. CBSE student of Dubai can be transferred to CBSE school in Calicut while in 9th standard?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school when my son is dropped from 9th grade without loosing the year?
  11. Procedure to shift from 9th ICSE board to 10th CBSE board? -- [New]
  12. What will happen if we transfer from one school to another in the middle? Do we need to repeat the same class again in the new school?
  13. Procedure to take legal action against CBSE School who is not granting Transfer Certificate to 9th passed candidate?
  14. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  15. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  16. Can I change my school in another state, if board registration is already done in present school?
  17. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  18. ICSE 10th Exam 2016 last date for registration?
27th October 2016, 06:36 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Is CBSE registration done in previous school in 9th grade or present school after transfer?

YEs Ma'am.
You can change your Son's School after SA 1 in SA 2 of class 9th.

But there is a problem that there will be very few schools who will accept newcomer in class 9th after half of session has passed.It's practically possible,but due to the registration of CBSE,you may face the problems.

It will be much easier if you keep your son in the same school for class 9th and get his registration of CBSE in Class 9th and then, later on, change the school before Class 10th session starts.

You'll have to provide CBSE registration,SLC,TC,and affidavit(optional in some schools) to get admission in a new school in class 10.

Schools in Banglore will deny the fact of giving admission in mid-year probably because they have already done registration of students of class 9th.
27th October 2016, 10:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CBSE registration done in previous school in 9th grade or present school after transfer?

You will have to register again in the new school only if the board is different or in case of same board, you will not have to register for the same. Your old registration will be enough to let you continue with your studies further, provided you should provide a valid reason for transfer of school to another city.
8th February 2023, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

HI, Whats the procedure to tansfer from dubai to indian cbse school , from mid term 9th class with CBSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?