24th September 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

CBSE student of Dubai can be transferred to CBSE school in Calicut while in 9th standard?

My daughter is studying in Dubai in grade 9 C.B.S.E (C.C.E) Will it be possible to transfer to C.B.S.E school in Calicut once she complete her grade 9 to take up her 10th standard in Kerala. Came to know CBSE Schools in kerala is under Madras region whereas Dubai CBSE falls under Delhi area . Request your advise on this matter.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  2. Is there any CBSE school available in Dubai for 11th? How to get admission in 11th standard?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in CBSE school India if transferred from Dubai CBSE school?
  6. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?
  8. Possibility of changing school after IX standard?
  9. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. To appear in EAMCET a local candidate has to return back from Dubai to India for High School? In which category, such student comes in Andhra or Telangana?
  11. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  12. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  13. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  14. Can I get admission to study in 10th CBSE in India after discontinuing from Dubai?
  15. Can I get my daughter transferred from a CBSE school in Punjab to UP? -- [New]
  16. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school?
  17. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  18. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
12th June 2017, 05:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE student of Dubai can be transferred to CBSE school in Calicut while in 9th standard?

Yes, definitely she can get admission into CBSE School of Kerala.

Since the Board is same, so you will not face any hurdle for getting admission into CBSE school of Kerala.

In addition, if you face any problem then you can contact CBSE Regional Office through their contact details.

Here are the details of CBSE Regional Offices mentioned below.

http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/regionalOffices.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?