1st September 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Which CBSE school should I choose for transfer from one CBSE to another in 12th class?

Actually i wants to transfer from cbse to cbse in 12th class because the school here is not willing for studies .please give some suggestion which cbse school should i choose also there is no reason to transfer.
Please answer

10th September 2014, 12:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which CBSE school should I choose for transfer from one CBSE to another in 12th class?

You have not mentioned the location where you want to change the school but as you have mentioned that the current school in which you are studying is not good for study so switching to a good CBSE school will be great idea.

Some of the CBSE schools in which you can switch are DPS(Delhi public school), DAV(Dayanand Anglo Vedic), KV(kendriya vidyalaya )Oxford public school etc. as these schools have a no. of their branches depending upon the city of location.

As you don’t have any specific reason for the transfer so you may find a little bit of difficulties in getting these school but as I mentioned above it ,s all depends on the city of location. In big cities like Delhi, the no. of branches of these schools is more as compared to some small city.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?