10th November 2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about Delhi Domicile and Delhi Quota for school admission

Dear All, I wish to know the following;
1. What is this 85% Delhi quota is all about.
2. Will my kids be eligible for it although they stay in Delhi but they travel to Ghaziabad everyday for schooling.
3. Is there any advantage of completing class XII from a Delhi School vis a vis from a UP school , in given circumstances?

BR,

Sumit Kumar Upreti

15th November 2021, 06:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about Delhi Domicile and Delhi Quota for school admission

Complete information about Delhi Domicile and Delhi Quota for school admission.

Candidates who have passed both High School(10th standard) and Higher Secondary/Intermediate(10+2) or equivalent examinations from a recognized education institution located in the National Capital Territory of Delhi are eligible to apply under the Delhi Quota.

You may visit the website www.delhigovt.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?