1st February 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Which course to join after 10th having interest in Computer?

Hi frnds,iam harsha,i recently completed my 10th ssc,i have only interest on computer,i cant read maths,phy,che.so any one plz help me which couse i want to join after 10th. plzzzzzz

8th February 2014, 11:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to join after 10th having interest in Computer?

Computer also comprises certain mathematics, discrete mathematics to be more precise. Since you are interested in Computers but not having any interest to study Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry , then you can opt for other disciplines -Arts or Commerce and take computer as an additional subject. Later pursue your higher studies in Computers.

Another option which will be the best option for you is - Go for diploma course in Computer Engineering. Later go for higher studies in Computer Engineering especially degree course. Along with pursue some short term courses in the field of Computers to add to your knowledge. This will provide you ample opportunities and help you in rising to great height.
11th April 2015, 01:00 PM
Tanveer2308

If student has interest in computer then there are many courses after 12th standard such as
Btech CSE
Mtech CSE
Btech IT
Mtech IT
BCA
MCA
Bsc computer science.

If student has interest in computer then he should choose non medical stream taking computer as optional subject.
Now if he want to become engineer then he must give competitive exam like AIEEE and IIT-JEE.
He should learn some programming language like C,C++,.net,JAVA etc.
This languages will help student to reach to high level job.
Student can also take admission in mtech after btech, if he or she want to join teaching line in computer.
There are a lot of jobs in private sector for computer students.
He or she can become software developer,application developer,game designing,web developer.
16th April 2015, 12:15 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi frnds,iam harsha,i recently completed my 10th ssc,i have only interest on computer,i cant read maths,phy,che.so any one plz help me which couse i want to join after 10th. plzzzzzz
Helping out with your query..
As you dont like mathematics,chemistry,physics and as you told you are very much interested in computers ..So i suggest you to do vocational courses as they help you quickly in getting jobs and vocational courses are professional courses.. Or else go with C.E.C after intermediate you can go with B.com (Computers).
Now the choice comes to you .. give a wise decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?