24th May 2010, 06:59 PM
Rid

Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?

I do vocational cource after 10th in computer technique. and after 12th i cant understand wat should i do. I thought to doing Computer Engineering in diploma but should i get the admission in Computer Engineering? And how much percentage I want to get in 12th exam? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?
  2. Should I go for IT or Computer Engineering after completing Vocational Course in 12th?
  3. How to do diploma engineering in computer science after passing 12th in Vocational Course(Hotel Management)
  4. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  5. Eligibility to appear in AIPMT for a candidate who is pursuing Vocational Training in Computer Science on 10th basis?
  6. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  7. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  8. Is Computer Science different from Computer Engineering for Diploma aspirant?
  9. What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?
  10. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  11. Cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th? Is there any required computer course?
  12. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  13. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  14. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  15. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
24th May 2010, 11:11 PM
sanjusays

Default Re: Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?

See for doing computer engineering you need to give various entrance exams like iit-jee,aiee, these are all India entrance exams and many top colleges accept these scores....Apart from these there are various entrance exams for individual institutes and state level entrance exams for institutes in that state...For doing diploma you don't need to give entrance exams as such...60% in 12th would be sufficient to get you into most of the colleges but i would suggest you to aim for at-least 70% as your 12th marks would be important for you during your placements....I would suggest you for degree course since it has more market value....you can get admission in degree colleges directly to second yr after you complete your diploma....but that would consume a lot of yrs of yours....Best of luck.....Any more queries feel free to ask...
25th May 2010, 12:48 PM
Rid

Default Re: Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?

Plz tell me which collage is best for doing computer engineering in diploma in mumbai.
and what are the opportunity i got after complete my computer engineering in diploma?
30th May 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

it is necessary for 10th standard to give entrance exam for diploma
31st May 2010, 02:31 AM
phuchi

dear friend,
first you should complete your 10+2 and then sit for exams like :
IITJEE,
AIEEE,
WBJEE
and then after get admission to computer science in college as per your rank
all the best
31st May 2010, 06:17 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

doing diploma you don't need to give entrance exams as such.60% in 12th would be sufficient to get you into most of the colleges but i would suggest you to aim for at-least good marksin your 12th marks would be important for you during your placements.I would suggest you for degree course since it has more market value you can get admission in degree colleges directly to second yr after you complete your diploma
31st May 2010, 01:14 PM
jicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid View Post
Plz tell me which collage is best for doing computer engineering in diploma in mumbai.
and what are the opportunity i got after complete my computer engineering in diploma?
Hai,

There are various Institutes which offer diploma courses in computer engineering in Mumbai. Depending upon your budget and proximity you can choose one.

The following colleges/Institutes offer Dip.course in computer software system ananlysis and application:

1.Vidya Prasarak Mandal Polytechnic,Thane
2.Indian Institute for Training computer programme, Dadar
3.Chetna Institute of Management & Research, Bandra
4.M.E.S.Institute of Advanced computer science, Chembur
5.Institute of Management & Professional studies, Muland

Regards
31st May 2010, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

We had pass in 12th science but with less marks and we want to go for diploma in engineering so we can get admission on basis of 10th now?
4th June 2010, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i am teaching diploma in computer engg. after completing can i get admission in powai iit colleage for computer engg.
7th June 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiii im jigar and have given the 10th exams and im thinking of doing diploma in computer so should i do computer eng. after 10th in kj somiaya
9th June 2010, 08:00 PM
shama M

Hi, i completed my diploma of 2yr in computer technique,,,now i wana do engineering in diploma itself...pl tell me abt it,,i dont no more info abt it,,,r else u only suggest me wat s best 4r my future..i know basic of computer+networking+tally+flash+html+intrenet+vb+p hotoshop+hardware basic+troubleshuting,,,plzz help me... ,,,,,
13th June 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i m interested in computer engineering, and i got 55% in 10th, is it will suitable for me to take this course, and also tell me about best institution
15th June 2010, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in computer engineering, and i got 50% in 10th please give me suggetion about the college in mumbai
21st June 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to take addmision for Diploma in computer engineering. i paased 10th this year & i got 91.09% please tell me best colleges for diploma in mumbai
24th June 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING IN Belgaum.kindly suggest some institutes
2nd July 2010, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to take addmision for diploma in computer engenearing,i passed in 10th std please tell me the best institute im mumbai please..............
2nd July 2010, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

after 10th which study is best? i mean lecturer or industrial level.
7th July 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i complete my 10th studies in2008 with 449marks out of 500.after i am married. now i am willing to continue my studies.if there is any vacancy in polytechnic colleges in diplomo in computer engineering...........
13th July 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLITED MY 10 AND I WANT TO TAKE A ADDMISSION IN BCA .WHAT IS ELIGIBILITY OF THIS COURCE?AND FESS ?CAN I JOINED THIS COURSE
30th July 2010, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

My brother passed 10 and He want to take addmission in Best computer course directly and Complete 12 the iN OPEN. SO PLS TELL ME WHAT SUITABLE FOR HIM AND what course suit for his carrier
30th July 2010, 07:21 PM
suman mehta

YES PLS HELP ME TO SELECT THE bEST Computer course
31st July 2010, 01:50 AM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend ... if you have interest in computer you csn choose computer field yeah after 12th you can write engineering entrance exam through that you get good colleges in india........eligibility to write entrance is 60% in 12th.......

regards
azhar
31st July 2010, 02:48 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?

Quote:
I do vocational cource after 10th in computer technique. and after 12th i cant understand wat should i do. I thought to doing Computer Engineering in diploma but should i get the admission in Computer Engineering? And how much percentage I want to get in 12th exam? Please help me.
for geting admission in any engineering you should score 60% in +2
then you can apply for it.
31st July 2010, 07:02 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My brother passed 10 and He want to take addmission in Best computer course directly and Complete 12 the iN OPEN. SO PLS TELL ME WHAT SUITABLE FOR HIM AND what course suit for his carrier
He could go for Polytechnic courses after his 10. These diploma courses are equivalent to 12 and also he will join atechnical field.
He could opt for diploma in computer application.
Best of luck!
31st July 2010, 09:15 AM
sathsish

Smile Re: Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?

hello friend,
IITJEE,
AIEEE,
WBJEE
and then you have a good scope...

all the very best..@@
31st July 2010, 12:17 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?

Quote:
if you want to do diploma then you don,t have to give any entrance exam just concentrate on your 12th studies. as your marks in 12th class will make you able to get admission in diploma. and if you want to do computer engineering then you have to give aieee or iit jee exam and pass it with very good marks to get admission in topmost colleges of india.
all the best
31st July 2010, 01:31 PM
kalyan333

very good.
you may join in engineering by writing exam "emcet".
you know if you join in that,you will learn easily that engineering course.
and select computer science & engineering branch.
all the best.
31st July 2010, 03:01 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
IITJEE,
AIEEE,
WBJEE
all the best
31st July 2010, 09:12 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi!

Ofcourse, you can pursue computer engineering provided you have secured at least 60% marks in 10+2.

For getting admission in computer engineering course offered by top engineering colleges you have to crack any one of the following exams:

IIT JEE
AIEEE
BITSAT

You have made the right choice of pursuing your career in computer engineering because full time professional degree courses are always preferred tha diploma courses.
31st July 2010, 11:17 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

you will get atleast 60% marks and prepare for AIEEE AND iit
this things give new height of your life
good luck..
1st August 2010, 01:48 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
IITJEE,
AIEEE,
WBJEE
1st August 2010, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?

Dear friend,
admission in diploma is completely based on 10th marks only.
1st August 2010, 09:29 PM
ravi6

hello dear,
There is very good decision for you to take admission in diploma in computer science after +2 vocational stream. With this you will save your 1 year becuase after +2 in vocational stream you will able to take seat direct 2nd year in diploma in engineering.
This is rule of UGC.condition for admission is pass marks. so complete your +2 with vocation stream and go for diploma in engineering.best of luck....

REGARDS
ravi6
19th August 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 2 with (electricl)vocationl course in 2003,but i m so puzzeled to select wat i do next for a good career
31st August 2010, 09:35 PM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

It is necessary for 10th standard to give entrance

exam for diploma.After cracking the polytechnic exam ;

you get admission for doploma degree in various colleges,

according to your rank.
25th December 2010, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I do Vocational after 10th in Auto Technician. I complete it in 2009 in 69% marks.Pls tell me what i do.My mail id is [email protected] or 09996799655. Pls tell me.
1st February 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i m in 10th class in cbse board i had decided to choose non medical ...
bt i want to know the diffrence of education and work between computer engineer and electronics engineering of b.tech
9th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

what courses
18th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

wich college is best for diploma corse of computer enginer
19th May 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

what type of job ican get after cse course tell me
19th May 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i have complyted my 12th by 70.25% in vocational course in computer technique
so i need your help in deciding whether i'll get addmission in information technology or computer engineering??????????????????????????
whice career should i choose................
21st May 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by trupti_9227 View Post
hello,
IITJEE,
AIEEE,
WBJEE
all the best
Hello
I had given my 10th xam so what should i do now i want to do computer engineering so is there any diploma in computer engineering after 10th or i will have to give 12th first but then I want good earning job in foreign countries can i get that?
and at last i want to do Ph.D in hacking please tell me what would i have to do?
21st May 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I had finish my tenth exam & I want to do COMPUTER ENGINEERING in diploma does it better to do diploma after tenth or not ?
8th June 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i had finish my inter in c.s.e vocational,i had passed in bridge course also & now i want to do diploma wat should i do now what is the process please contact me urgent 8885737471,mail id :[email protected]
15th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends, i am complete my 10th in 2003,still now i am working in a corporate training office,i am intresting in comuter course,what can do, please tell,my family is very poor,please reply,what can i do after 10,pls give me a suggestion,its my request.my email id is [email protected]
18th June 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS BEST COLLEGE FOR MC DIPLOMA
21st June 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 53 percent in ssc so i hv do computer engnering
23rd June 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir -
smhow i gt compartment in maths,physics in 2 now i want to continue with any diploma courses instead of completing 2
plz suggest me some kind of courses which i cd do or any other suggestions. plz
26th June 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

hello frnds i have got 85% in std.10th and now i am thinking to to computer engineering can u suggest me some very good colleges in mumbai and can u tell me is there any scope for computer software in future
27th June 2011, 11:57 AM
Ashitosh Pandurang Nigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am interested in computer engineering, and i got 50% in 10th please give me suggetion about the college in mumbai
for 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?