20th February 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th? Is there any required computer course?

what is the cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th ? does it requires any additional computer courses

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?
  2. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  3. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  4. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope? -- [New]
  5. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  7. Is Computer Science different from Computer Engineering for Diploma aspirant?
  8. What is the total cost of doing diploma in computer engineering?
  9. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  10. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  11. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  13. Cutoff marks required after completing diploma in computer engineering in computer branch
  14. Am I eligible to do astrophysics after doing diploma in computer engineering after 10th?
  15. Scope of doing Diploma in Computer Science for 10th student?
  16. Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?
  17. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  18. Which Computer field should be chosen for Computer Engineering Diploma course after 10th?
21st February 2012, 02:41 AM
manishsangwan8293

Smile Re: Cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th? Is there any required computer course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th ? does it requires any additional computer courses
near about 20-25 thousand p.a
17th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th? Is there any required computer course?

which diploma courses are required after 10th std to do b.tech degree
7th April 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th? Is there any required computer course?

got poor marks in 10th std.but wanna take up Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering. Will it be possible for me? If yes,how,where?
22nd April 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of doing diploma in computer engineering.Is this a job guaranteed
26th May 2012, 09:32 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

After 10th Diploma is the good choice ,but you can choose any one course in between Diploma in computer science and Diploma in science .They both are good compare to another courses.
Cost of Diploma is very low that is minimum 18,000 to 20,000 per year.
After completing Diploma The candidate have number of job opportunities in both Government and private sectors.
The Diploma in science candidates can choose the Electronics,Mechanical,Electrical.This candidates through the technical streams.
Consult experts those who are working in the above different areas and ask them about their work experience ,job satisfaction,salary,etc.

All the best..........................
15th June 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma in computer engineering after 10th? Is it possible to do and which colleges in pune u can refer to me having 70% in 10th std and cost for doing it?
18th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees. of diploma
19th June 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

i got 76% in 10th should i get admission in deploma in computer engineering at nashik
22nd March 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to do diploma computer after 10 th so please give me some suggestion how can i do that and percentage require to this firm ?
5th June 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

can someone suggest me some good institute for diploma in computer science after 10th and also its cost...please
8th June 2013, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Is there need of any other course after 10 to take admission in diploma in computer engineering
15th December 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

is there have any Sunday diploma computer science course. and where in Bangalore. if you know anyone anywhere pls inform me this email. [email protected] and tell me the how much is the cost of
11th July 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to become a computer engeenier after 10th class what i have to do to got a guaranteed job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?