29th March 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Which stream is a best choice for me to join after completion of 10th Class having interest in Maths?

Which stream should i have to join after 10 if ì am interested in math .i do not want to take medical.i do not know about commerse.is there enough seat for engenier

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  2. Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?
  3. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  4. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  5. Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between Polytechnic and HSC after completion of 10th Class with 74% of marks?
  7. Which stream should I choose if I hate Chemistry and have interest in Maths stream? How should I explain my parents about my interests?
  8. What are the courses available after completing 12th BIPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  10. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  11. Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?
  12. Which course to join after 10th having interest in Computer?
  13. How to join Army after completion of 12th Class in Science stream without Maths?
  14. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  15. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream
  16. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?
  17. How could we join the acting class after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  18. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths?
29th March 2012, 12:38 PM
bablucena9

Default Re: Which stream is a best choice for me to join after completion of 10th Class having interest in Maths?

dear if you are intertsting in math; then you should take non medical stream in 12 th
this choice is better for you.
so hurry up
31st May 2012, 11:46 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream is a best choice for me to join after completion of 10th Class having interest in Maths?

Dear Aspirant

As you say you are interested in Mathematics & not interested in medical. So I suggest you to choose Science Non-medical stream i.e. Mathematics, Physics, chemistry subjects.

After completing your 12th with Maths stream you have lots of option to design your career->

Can Pursue course like:

B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical/IT/Computer Science/Aeronautical Engineering

B.Sc(Bachelor of Science)

BBA(Bachelor of Business of Administrative)

BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application

BHM(Bachelor of Hotel Management)

Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/IT/Electronics Engg.)

~~All above course are best after 12th with Maths.

~~You can also join Indian Army, Navy, Air Force By giving NDA Entrance test after 12th with maths.

Good Luck...

31st May 2012, 11:47 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

This is the best time for you to choose a good option for your future.You have many options for further study.If you have ineterest in engineering then you should choose science-maths subject in 11-12th.after this you can give entrance paper for engineering.There are mostlt three entrance paper as IIT,AIEEE and state level engineering entrancve paper.
Computer science is the best option for you at present.Its a growing branch and you can get a good job related to computer engineer.
You can also do higher studies after bachlor degree.
Mtech is a good option.
Also you have many option like MBA,MCA.

So choose the right option.There are also other options but i suggest you for enginnering.

All the best
31st May 2012, 11:48 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hi Dear,
There are two choices in 12th.

1.Science - Biology
2.Computer Science

(or)
You can commerce. You can choose in these three and finish your Higher Secondary schooling.
After 12th ,
There are many fields after 12th.

ARTS and Science courses:

1.B.Sc., Computer Science
2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
6.BCA (computer Application)
7..BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
5.IT(Information Technology)
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

Other than many computer courses are also there.
And Medical field MBBS also present.

All the best for your glowing career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?