16th February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can i do in Humanities after passing 10th standard?

I want to pursue a course in humanities as i have just finished my 10th class. I want to get information about the courses which i can do in Humanities field. Please help me with the information.

17th February 2016, 09:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can i do in Humanities after passing 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue a course in humanities as i have just finished my 10th class. I want to get information about the courses which i can do in Humanities field. Please help me with the information.
You can pursue for the 11th and 12th standard in the Humanities specialization with the subject combination such as History, Political Science, Sociology, Geography and Psychology after 10th standard. Once, after Graduation you can make your career in Advertising, Fine Arts, Journalism, Mass Communication, Media Studies, Business management, Travel and tourism etc.
17th February 2016, 02:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After complete 10th you are join in these courses:-

Diploma in mechanical engineering
Diploma in civil engineering
Diploma in I and T Engineering
Diploma in automobile engineering
Join NDA
mechanical drafting
Diploma in electrical engineering.
10th July 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Am Aishwarya here. I am in class 10th now and I want to go through a graduation course after 10th from distance. Is it possible to do so. And i wish to go with English as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?