16th February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What career options are there for me after passing 12th from Humanities stream?

I want to know what career options i would have after passing 12th standard in humanities. The subject i have in this stream are english, hindi, economics, physical education and psychology. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What careers are available for Humanities students?
  2. What are the career options in Humanities stream providing good salaries? Which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 77% in 12th?
  3. What are the career options for girls after doing Humanities in class 11th and 12th?
  4. Courses available to study in Mumbai University for 12th ISC Humanities student?
  5. What are the career options available after passing 12th with 69%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  7. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  8. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  9. What are the career options after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  10. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  11. List of Diploma courses available to study for 12th Humanities student?
  12. What are the career options after passing 12th?
  13. Can I change my stream in class 12th after passing class 11th? I have science stream and now I want to take humanities with maths
  14. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose?
  15. What can I do after completing class 12th? I am in class 12th in Humanities
  16. What are the career options for me after passing 12th in Mathematics
  17. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  18. What are the different career options after passing my intermediate in science stream
17th February 2016, 09:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What career options are there for me after passing 12th from Humanities stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know what career options i would have after passing 12th standard in humanities. The subject i have in this stream are english, hindi, economics, physical education and psychology. Please reply.
There are so many career opportunities available for candidates who completed their 12th standard in Humanities. Since, you have studied English, Hindi, Economics, Physical education and psychology, so its better that you can operate in the course which is related to your 12th standard major subject. You can pursue can pursue for any one of Graduation course below;
  • Bachelor Degree in English (BA)
  • BA in Economics
  • BA in Physical education
  • BA in Psychology
  • BA in Hindi etc.
17th February 2016, 01:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What career options are there for me after passing 12th from Humanities stream?

You can opt for these given below courses after class 12th with Humanities:

BA Journalism
BA Sociology
BA Political Science
BA in Economics
Bachelor of Arts

You can also appear in the entrance exams for direct job such as clerical in Banks ,clerical in postoffice, Railway clerical etc.
17th February 2016, 03:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Career options after 12th Humanities:

Variety of Creative courses are awaiting Humanities students after 12th grade. Bachelor degree in any of the Arts subjects is the best options for those interested in higher studies.

Bachelor courses are available in the fields:-
Fine arts
Journalism
Mass Communication
Media Studies
Business management
Performing arts
Travel and Tourism
Hotel management etc

These courses have heavy demand and are extremely beneficial for students.
17th February 2016, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in B.A courses in the respective subject of your interest. There are B.A degrees offered in various subjects like psychology, English, Hindi, Economics, physical education etc. After that you can go for B.Ed which will make you eligible for teaching jobs.

There are other professional courses also like BBA, CA, CS, Hotel Management, Interior Designing, Fashion Designing, etc which requires any stream. Hence, you can apply for admission in these courses also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?