22nd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Humanities in 11th for a girl who has secured 66% in 10th?

Hello Everyone,
I want to choose Humanities in 11th standard though I have scored 66% of marks in my 10th Board exam. Is it a good decision I am taking? I am a girl candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  2. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic course for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th?
  4. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  6. Can I become an Android Apps Developer if study Humanities after completing 10th?
  7. What should I study among Humanities and Commerce after completing 10th WBBSE?
  8. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  10. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Maharaja College if secured 58.1% in 10th BSEB?
  11. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  12. Is it possible to become a Journalist if study Commerce without Maths in 11th standard?
  13. Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for 12th Science girl candidate?
  15. Which Board is better to study 11th Science among PSEB and ISC for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 10th PSEB?
  16. Requirements to study Geophysics in USA for a 11th Science student who has secured 70% in 10th?
  17. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to choose Non-Medical stream in 11th standard if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
24th October 2015, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Humanities in 11th for a girl who has secured 66% in 10th?

It will depend on the type of course you want to take after completion of schooling. If you are interested in arts stream then you can surely go for it because there are many courses which doesn't need any particular stream for admission like CA, BBA, CS etc.

If you don't have any interest in engineering and medical stream then surely arts is the stream for you. You can complete graduation in arts and then apply got jobs based on your graduation if you are interested in doing job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?